This document details how to download and install the Java agent. Before installing the agent, review the Java agent requirements below.
The nerd.vision java agent requires:
- java 1.7+
- Download the latest agent here
- Add this command to the java arguments
[API_KEY] (including the ) with your api key found here
A full list of versions can be seen here
- The agent is available in maven central here
To see what options are available for configuring the agent see Configuration
After you install the agent, here are some suggestions for what to do next:
- Login to debugger and create a workspace for your app.
- Set a breakpoint on a line of real code (not comments) by clicking in the gutter.
- Execute an action in the app that will cause the breakpoint to fire and a snapshot should arrive.
- Look at the snapshot to see what live data from you app looks like.
- Debug all your apps!
Need more help?
- Contact Support on email@example.com