Conditional tracepoints provide the ability to get a snapshot of data from your runtime environment, only when the condition you define results in true.
This allows you to get insight into the exact conditions under which your issue happened and avoid having to find the problem under circumstances where the issue is not present.
This feature is exclusive to the starter plan and above.
Adding a conditional
- Apply a tracepoint to the line of code
- In the right hand panel labelled tracepoints, click on the 3 dot menu and select edit
- Insert a statement into the conditional input field
- Save your tracepoint configuration
Want a quicker way to set conditional tracepoints?
- Right click to apply a tracepoint on a line of code
- In the popup, you can set the condition
- Save the tracepoint configuration